The participant fully accepts the general conditions of the event, Unleash, in any of its versions, conditions that are specified below or found on the website www.weunleash.com, and that are accepted at the time that event registration is formalized.
Be sure to read all the information provided below before submitting your application for Unleash 2018. If you have any doubt or additional question not contemplated in the following terms and conditions, please contact [email protected] writing “U2018 Contact” as the email subject.
The reservation fee includes:
• Total and unlimited access to the entire event during the 3 days over which it occurs.
• Welcome Pack on the first day at the start of the event.
• Access to The Festival, a networking space where you are able to meet the partner companies for this event and enjoy customized hubs made by each sponsor.
• Meals during the event.
• Certificate of attendance to the event in the case of its being previously requested by the attendee.
• Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years old (both included). This requirement will be indispensable when determining the right of admission to the Event.
The Organizer will not cover transportation and lodging costs. However, you can request help or advice in this regard by writing to [email protected] writing “U2018 Transportation and Accommodation” in the email subject line.
The organizers of the event will provide meals and refreshments.
• Wednesday the 26th, Thursday the 27th and Friday the 28th: breakfast and lunch at The Festival.
We want Unleash to be a true international conference for young people around the world to be inspired by their generation. That is why the event organizer offers to assist foreign participants in obtaining a visa to come to Spain if necessary. You can request this help at the following address: [email protected] writing “Visa U2018” as the email subject.
Participating in Unleash 2018 implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law. Participation in this event implies the express resignation of the participants to the corresponding jurisdiction, accepting that the Spanish Courts and Juries are competent to clarify any claim.
The infraction of any of the Terms and Conditions hereby established will result in the imminent exclusion of the participant from the event. Should doubts or discrepancies arise regarding these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer will perform an interpretation of them in accordance with the spirit and objectives for which the Unleash event was created.
The Organizer reserves the right to resolve any unexpected contingency. Therefore, any possible incident which originates outside of those stipulated in the Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the event Organizer according to their best criteria and knowledge.
All data provided during the application process will be protected in accordance with the Spanish Legislation for Data Protection: "Data Protection Regulations (Ley Orgánica 15 / 1999 y Real Decreto 1720 / 2007)" and the Data Protection Legislation of the EU (Regulation 679 / 2016). All applicants must take into account that the personal data they provide during the application process will be stored in a file that is owned by Pangea in order to properly handle their participation in the event.
Additionally, we inform you of your ability to exercise your rights of access, rectification, or deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition to the processing and portability of personal data and your right to submit a claim to an authority control, as well as the manner in which you can exercise these rights: by writing to Pangea at the postal address Carrera de S. Jerónimo 17 pl 3 28014, Madrid, or to the email address [email protected], along with a copy of your ID.
You can contact us, as responsible party of the file containing your personal data, at the following email address: [email protected] to exercise your right of access, cancellation, correction or rejection of the data included in the file.
All participants guarantee the authenticity of the information they provide and undertake to keep it updated for the duration of the events, being responsible for the consequences arising for the Organizer or for third parties by providing incomplete, inaccurate or false information.
By accepting these terms and conditions, all participants accept the processing of their personal data by Pangea.
Please note that submitting the form also means that you agree to receive specific information about Pangea, the event and your participation in UNLEASH.
The participants of the Event are aware that audio and video recordings will be made. The participants consent to the recording of their own image so that Pangea can use it in their own audiovisual materials and content, from the recording made at the particular event, and authorize Pangea to capture the images and sound of the by-products of their presence and participation in the event. The participants renounce the rights of their own image, with respect to these acts, for the creation of audiovisual contents, in any type of support and for the use of PANGEA, or in the creation of image and sound generated by it. This assignment includes the rights of transformation, distribution, public communication and reproduction, as well as any other characteristic that may correspond to it, with no limitations other than those derived from the Intellectual Property Law. This assignment is made without temporal or territorial limitation. This assignment is done for free.
All film, photographs (using a camera or mobile phone), or other images of fixed or mobile images, as well as all intellectual property linked to them (including copyrights, among others) will always remain the property of the event Organizer and Sponsors, where appropriate and in those cases in which the intellectual property does not automatically fall to the event Organizer, these general conditions will constitute a legally binding assignment of the same, and / or the participant will sign all the documentation that is justifiably required in order for this clause to take effect. Consequently, without the prior written authorization of the event organizer, these images may be used only for private purposes.
- The participant is aware that the Organizer reserves the right of admission.
- The participant declares and accepts that he / she fulfills the characteristics to attend the event and that he / she has been duly informed of the characteristics of the Event through the website www.weunleash.com, so the participant accepts to be exclusively responsible for their actions, and the event Organizer, its directors, employees, agents, volunteers, affiliates, partners, associated companies or sponsors will not be responsible for their performance, unless it is due to the negligence of the event Organizer itself. The participant declares to know the dispositions of exclusion of liability and compensation included in this document.
- The participant agrees to comply with all applicable rules and regulations in the Event and will not be entitled to ticket reimbursement if he / she is withdrawn from the Event as a consequence of the breach of these conditions, rules and regulations.
- The event Organizer reserves at all times the right to withdraw attendance from the event or to prevent him / her from participating in it if, in his absolute discretion, he considers it necessary for security reasons or for the proper enjoyment of the event by the other attendees, as well as for any other justified reason. The cost of the ticket will not be refunded to an attendant who acts negligently, maliciously, intentionally or without due care and attention for the event or other attendees.
- The delivery of the "Welcome Pack" will take place during the first day of the event. In the event that a participant arrives after the start of the event or does not appear on the first day and the collection area of the "Welcome Pack" is already closed, they will not have the right to demand the delivery of it.
- The participant is aware that it is absolutely forbidden to attend with pets, for security for the other attendees.
- The participant admits and accepts that the event Organizer will organize and manage the event, and that it will have the sole and final authority over all decisions regarding the security, celebration and organization of the event, its rules, schedules, etc.
- The participant declares and guarantees that he pays the fee exclusively for his personal use, and that he cannot donate it or transfer it to another person without authorization from the organization, nor can he resell it to another person or use it as a means of publicity or for raffles. Anyone who transfers an entry without prior communication will be the person responsible for transferring the entry without permission and without prior notice, being the sole person responsible if something happens to the person who has transferred the entry, since that person will be participating without insurance in his name.
- The participant acknowledges and accepts that the circumstances relating to the event may change periodically for reasons unrelated to the organization, without incurring any liability and without the participant having the right to claim their registration.
- The participant will complete the registration form through the platform designated by the Organizer, accepting the payment and following the instructions on the website to formalize the registration and its corresponding payment.
- The participant cannot participate in the event until the organizer has received the full payment.
- The event organizer reserves the right to modify the format of the event and its programming, as well as to cancel the event due to lack of registration or other third party issues. If the event is canceled, the participant will be reimbursed in full for the payment, without this responsibility entailing any other responsibility. If the format or schedule of the Event is changed, the participant will not be entitled to any refund, and this change of format will not entail any responsibility to the organizer.
- The participant will not be entitled to reimbursement of the payment in the event that the event is suspended or modified and the suspension or modification have been produced by fortuitous causes or force majeure.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of these General Conditions of the event, the Organizer will not have any extra contractual (including negligence) or other non-contractual liability for loss of business, loss of income or lost profits, anticipated savings or unnecessary expenses, loss or damage of personal equipment belonging to the participant or any other indirect or consequential losses or damages of any nature derived from the participation of the participant in the event or any other matter derived from these general conditions, nor for a total amount higher than the payment done by the participant. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the event Organizer will not be responsible for the actions of spectators or other third parties, unless otherwise expressly stipulated herein.
- Accordingly, the participant hereby expressly and irrevocably waives, on his behalf and that of his successors and heirs, any recourse or claim of any kind against the Organizer of the event, its directors, employees, volunteers, suppliers, sponsors, security personnel and / or other persons who respond to it (the "associated parties"), as a result of all types of losses or physical damage, or any other type (including loss of income, loss of profits, pain and suffering) directly or indirectly experienced by the participant, their relatives and / or dependent, and caused in some way by the participation of the participant in the Event.
- The participant accepts and acknowledges that it is known that the entry of a child under 18 years of age is not accepted.
- The present conditions (and documents referred to in them), constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersede any prior agreement between them in relation to the event.
- Nothing contained in these conditions constitutes, nor can it be construed as constituting, an association between the signatory parties nor that any of the parties is an agent of the other, for any purpose. Neither party shall be authorized or entitled to bind the other or contract on behalf of the other, in any way or for any purpose.
- The waiver by any of the parties of a breach of these conditions will take effect only if they agree in writing, and cannot be considered that such waiver constitutes a waiver of subsequent breaches of the same or similar nature.
- To the extent that the Law permits, if any of the clauses of these conditions is declared null or ineffective, it may be excluded, and the rest of the clauses will not be affected by their non-validity or inapplicability. If necessary, the invalid or unenforceable clauses will be modified in such a way that the intention of these conditions takes effect at the maximum possible average.
I agree that PANGEA will disclose my personal information to other partners and sponsors who participate in the event in order to request my participation in other activities or contact me to publicize the event.
** The acceptance of the terms and conditions must be mandatory for the participants to send their request.
AGREEMENT AND EXEMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES OF ASOCIACIÓN JUVENIL PANGEA OFFICIAL FOR THE "UNLEASH" EVENT
Carefully read the agreement and the disclaimer set out below, since it affects your future legal rights. By registering for the event, you acknowledge that you have carefully read the agreement and the disclaimer and accept the terms and conditions set out below.
Although this does not exempt you from reading the document in its entirety, this section contains the most fundamental aspects of this Agreement and Exemption from responsibilities:
• While we take steps to make the event as safe as possible, we cannot eliminate the risks and dangers for participants and spectators and, therefore, you participate or witness the event at your own risk.
In return for the authorization to register and / or participate in the event, and / or witness it, you, on your behalf and on behalf of your personal representatives, assigns, heirs, executors, successors, relatives and dependents (if any) relevant in accordance with the applicable legislation, accept the following provisions:
No one under 18 is allowed to register. Therefore, you assume that you have full capacity to formalize this agreement and disclaimer on your behalf. To the extent permitted by law, each of the people who give their consent to this agreement and exemption from liability on their behalf agree to exempt Asociación Juvenil Pangea Official from all liability, claim, compensation for damages, loss or expense (including legal costs and reasonable attorneys' fees) of any kind (each, a "Liability" and, collectively, "Responsibilities") in the event that the liability arises from a competent court establish that a registered party is not bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement and exemption from liability. In addition, if, despite this agreement and disclaimer, any of the registered parties file a lawsuit against Asociación Juvenil Pangea Official, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Asociación Juvenil Pangea Official, immediately upon request, of all the responsibilities that may arise from that demand.
Acceptance of risks. In return for the acceptance of your participation in the event, you assume all the risks and responsibilities of any inconvenience, illness, injury or accident suffered during your attendance at the event, while at the location of the event and in the transfers to the event or from it.
You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for handling your personal items during the Event and that, to the extent allowed by law, neither the Event organizer nor the sponsors will accept any responsibility for any personal items that are lost, damaged or stolen at the Event.
You acknowledge and agree that the Event organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event in the event of weather events (including, but not limited to, heat, tornadoes, earthquakes, fires, storms, lightning and floods), accidents, acts of war or terrorism, military conflicts or disturbances, or for any other cause that affects the safety of the participants and / or spectators of the Event or that could prevent its celebration. In the event of cancellation for the aforementioned reasons or for any other reason, the amount paid will not be refunded unless the Event organizer authorizes and makes such a refund, being able to subtract the expenses incurred if there had been assembly of the Event.
Disclaimer and liability exemption. With this document, you release and discharge responsibility and agree not to sue and exonerate Asociación Juvenil Pangea Official and the rest of the people associated with the event, for all liabilities, demands, legal actions or compensation claims for damages that could be filed against them or demanded as a consequence or in connection with their participation in the event, including, but not limited to, responsibilities, demands, actions or claims for compensation for damages caused by the negligence of the parties cited (including any attempt negligent rescue), actions or omissions of those parties or any other cause.
Image use. You grant Asociación Juvenil Pangea Official, event Organizer, and its sponsors, an irrevocable permission to record your voice and photograph you in relation to the Event. Understand and accept that the term "photography", as used in this document, includes both static images and video recordings. Likewise, you authorize the event Organizer and Sponsors to use their photographs, voice and image in conjunction with the Event, in any format, including edited versions, on or through any means, including, among others, the audio retransmission and / or Internet video, broadcasting, cable, satellite transmissions, social networks and media unknown at this time, for any legitimate purpose, including, for example, any commercial purpose, without this granting you any right to compensation. You also waive any right to inspect such recordings or photographs. You also recognize that any recordings and photographs of any type taken by the Event organizer and its Sponsors will be their exclusive property.
Acceptance. By accepting this agreement and disclaimer, you affirm that you have read and understand all of its terms and conditions. You acknowledge that you understand that you and all registered parties waive substantial rights, including the right to sue. You acknowledge that you consent to this agreement and exemption from liability freely and voluntarily and that your acceptance is a complete and unconditional exemption from liability to the extent permitted by law.